|_ga||For identifying unique visitors.||.kvk.nl||2 years from set or update|
|_gat_UA-2727515-59||For regulating communication with Google Analytics.||.kvk.nl||10 minutes from set or update|
|_gid||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistics on site usage.||.kvk.nl||after visit|
|CSRF-TOKEN||To prevent cross-site attacks.||.kvk.nl||after visit|
|isAuthenticated||To check if you are logged in.||.kvk.nl||after visit or logout|
|kvk-devportal||To retreive user data after login||.kvk.nl||after visit or logout|
|route||Technical cookie to route network traffic within the developer portal.||.kvk.nl||24 hours|
Measure web statistics
Chamber of Commerce (hereinafter KVK) uses Google Analytics on this website, a web analysis service offered by Google Inc. (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “analytical cookies” (text files placed on your computer) to help analyze the use of the website. With this information, KVK can improve the quality and effectiveness of its website.
For the use of these analytical cookies it is not required to first request permission from website visitors, provided that the KVK complies with the 6 steps included in the manual ‘Privacy-friendly setting of Google Analytics’ of the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
KVK meets 6 steps and informs you about this as follows:
- KVK has entered into a processor agreement with Google.
- KVK has set up Google Analytics in a privacy-friendly manner, meaning that the information is anonymized as much as possible. The IP address consists of 4 so-called octets of 3 digits each. KVK has chosen to mask the last octet of the IP address.
- KVK has disabled the option “share data with Google” in the default settings of Google Analytics. This means that the information collected is not shared with Google or others. KVK has also not allowed Google to use the information obtained for other Google services.
- KVK informs visitors to its website about the use of Google Analytics.
- KVK has disabled the User IDs feature in Google Analytics.
- KVK informs visitors to its website about how Google Analytics is being used.
Insight in usage of webpages
By using a tool called Hotjar we collect information in so called heatmaps. This way we can see how a page is being used. We store what kind of device is being used, the clicks on a page, the mouse cursor's movement, and the scroll depth. The heatmap give us a quick visual overview of usage of the site.
|session_start_time||To store the time when a visit started.||.kvk.nl||after visit|
|k_visit||To save the number of visits.||.kvk.nl||1 year after setting|
|k_push8||To save a choice to participate.||.kvk.nl||1 year after setting|
|push_time_start||To store the time of request to participate.||.kvk.nl||after visit|
|_hjDonePolls||To keep track of completion of a poll.||.kvk.nl||1 year after setting|
|_hjIncludedInSample||For saving that a visitor is part of the generated Heatmap.||.kvk.nl||1 year after setting|